So what's been happening here, then?
RSS feed and Email notifications
You can view a list of all of the updates to Tipshop here: 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
Thursday 31 December 2009
Ho-ho-ho! Merry Xm....- erm, no wait I missed that deadline.. [cough].. I mean welcome to the last update of 2009!!
- I've processed more of Jim Grimwood's extensive complete solutions corrections - updates are for Ghost Town, Gnome Ranger, Hermitage, Heroes of Karn, Hob's Hoard, Ingrid's Back, Into The Mystic, Invaders From Planet X, Jack the Ripper, Jade Stone, The, Jewels of Babylon, The, Journey One Spring, Knight's Quest, The, Krazy Kartoonist Kaper, The, Lancelot, Lost Dragon, The, Marie Celeste, Marooned, Merhownie's Light, Micro Mutant, The, Moron, Pendant of Logryn, Picture of Innocence, A, Pirate Adventure, Play It Again, Sam, Project-X: The Micro Man, Quest for the Poorly Snail, Reality Hacker, Return of the Holy Joystick, The, Rigel's Revenge, Rogue Comet, Ruby Runabout, Scapeghost, Shadows of Mordor, S.M.A.S.H.E.D., Spectre of Castle Coris, The, Spore, The, Strange Odyssey, Survival, Tales of Mathematica, The, Tears of the Moon, Terrormolinos, They Say the World Will Die in Fire and Ice, Tinderbox, and Twin Kingdom Valley. PHEW!! Hopefully I've applied the necessary updates correctly (there were LOTS, and my brain was fried by the end of it - heh).. The final batch will be done for the next update - I promise!! (probably).
- Archie Robins sent in a correction to the POKEs for Exotron and Odyssey 1 as well as new POKEs for Alien Swarm, Chopper X-1, Crazy Bugs! and Mushrooms from Mars.
- Mike_Myers supplied a map for Spirits which originally appeared in published in INPUT Sinclair #21 and Robin of the Wood which appeared in Micromania #12 as well as POKEs for Jet Set Willy 64: Miles Mad Mission and King's Valley. He also provided an update to the POKEs he provided for editing BASIC programs
- Pavel Plíva sent in POKEs for Heritage, King's Valley, Sgt. Helmet Zero and Uwol, Quest for Money
- Added maps for Beverly Hills Cop , Boom Bot , Boulder Dash (VBG Version) ,
Jason's Gem , Repton 2 , Repton , Sgt. Helmet Zero, S.O.S. and
Strangers from Outer Space.
- Added RZX Archive links for Boulder Dash , Dizzy XII: Underground , Hopping Mad ,
Jet Set Willy 64: Miles Mad Mission , King's Valley ,
Ninja Grannies , Rapid Fire , Sentinel, The ,
Sgt. Helmet Zero , Ultimate Combat Mission ,
Uwol, Quest for Money and Xarax.
Sunday 29 November 2009
Another busy month for me in Real Life, so hopefully I've got everything in time!!
- As above, things have been busy this month - so I've not had a chance to do any more of Jim Grimwood's corrections. Hopefully over the next month!!
- Fixed an issue where the tips for Sokoban by Compiler Software were merged with the ones for the game by Zack.
Thanks to Compiler Software for pointing out my mistake!
- Corrected another mistake I'd made in last month's update - the POKEs for Pengy were for the Micromania version - thanks (and apologies) to Archie Robins for correcting me.
- Chris 'Lebowsk1' Mullans sent in his extensive tips for Hero Quest.
- Archie Robins sent in POKEs for Cybo Run, Toi Acid Game and Wizard, The along with tips and POKEs for Free Climbing.
- Pavero sent in POKEs for Subacuatic and Subacuatic Reloaded.
- Alan Marshall kindly transcribed the complete solution for Strangeloop from Computer Gamer issue 2.
- Mike_Myers sent in a POKE for Bomb Jack, as well as a small correction to an existing one.
- Added 3 maps (Hide and Seek, Hedda's Revenge and Hedda Strikes Again) from last month's CASA update. I didn't have time to upload to WoS in time for the last update.
- Added maps for Death Pit , Hotshot , Klademiner , Master Of Magic ,
Snare , Subacuatic Reloaded and Subacuatic.
- Added RZX Archive links for Klademiner , Subacuatic Reloaded , Subacuatic ,
Twin Kingdom Valley , Vera and X-Out.
Saturday 31 October 2009
This update was in danger of being 2 months late if I tried to add everything - things have been a tad mad recently. Hopefully I've not accidentally missed anything out (I'm sure someone will throw something at me if they spot any mistakes!)
- Jim Grimwood has been doing a power of work recently. As well as submitting new tips and an updated solution for Twin Kingdom Valley. He's also gone through lots of the solutions on Tipshop, and noting any mistakes - and in some cases - correcting them.
I've only managed to process the first batch, so more will follow.. Here we go: Reality Hacker, Aftershock, Atlantis, Beatle Quest, Black Knight, The, Case Of The Mixed-Up Shymer, The,
Darkest Road, Denis Through The Drinking Glass, Don't Panic - Panic Now, Double Agent, Dracula, Dragon Slayer (Dream World), Dusk Over Elfinton, Earthshock,
Dorado, El, Eleventh Hour, The, Everyday Tale Of A Seeker Of Gold, An, Fantasia Diamond, Forest At World's End, Frankenstein. The letters G onwards will be in the next update.
- Archie Robins sent in POKEs for Armageddon, Devil's Descent, Electro, Galaxy Attack, Lozio Tom, Lunar Rescue, Merry Xmas Santa and Sorcery.
- Carlitos sent in his solution for W*H*B.
- Compiler Software sent in a note of a cheat for Sokoban. Seeing as they wrote the game, it's probably right! :)
- Ivanzx (Ivan Sanchez Jorda) sent in a cheat for Ice Breaker.
- John Space sent in a bug report for Ninja Massacre.
- Phantomas kindly allowed us to reproduce his solution and bug report for Johnnie Verso. Thanks to Juan Pablo López-Grao for making this possible.
- LaSole sent in his map and solution for Princesa, La, and POKEs for Moon Cresta.
- Mark Warren sent in his solution for Scoop.
- Mike_Myers sent in bug report/solution/map for Skyscraper of Doom; POKEs and map for Corona Encantada, La; POKEs and tips for Spy vs. Spy; map for Robin Hood; POKEs for Astro Blaster, Fred and Stop The Express
- Pgyuri sent in bug report and POKEs for UGH!.
- Trevor Lever kindly provided scans of his map and solution for Terrormolinos. Anyone wanting to volunteer to OCR the solution?
- CASA has been updated. Added complete solutions for Hedda's Revenge (Dorothy Millard, Ambrosine); tips/solution for Delron (Terri Sheehan); tips/solution for Ring Quest (Terri Sheehan, Dave Lodge, Amby) and solutions for Corporal Stone, Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Beheaded Smuggler and Twelve Days of Christmas, The (Zenobifan). Thanks - as always - go to Jacob Gunness, webmaster of CASA for allowing us to reproduce these.
- Added maps for Agent X II , Agent X , Big Bad John , Black Horse ,
Deathchase , Frank Bruno's Boxing , Hit Squad, The ,
Johnnie Verso , Kokotoni Wilf , Legend , Metaldrone ,
Moonwalker and Salamander.
- Added RZX Archive links for Basil the Great Mouse Detective , Black Horse , Covenant, The ,
Dalek Attack , Factory Daze , Here be Tygers , Homebrew ,
JINJ , Karateka , Metaldrone , Playdays , Road Blasters ,
Skyscraper of Doom , Snookered , Starburst , Super Trux ,
Task Force and Trader.
Saturday 29 August 2009
Another case of 2 updates in the one month - shame it's because last month's was late [cough]
- Carlos sent in his maps for Nebulus.
- Colin Attle sent in his complete solution for Andy Capp.
- LaSole sent in maps for Beatcha and Danger Mouse in Making Whoopee! and POKEs for Astroplaner, Beatcha, Defenda, 3D, Defenda, Gilligan's Gold, Great Space Race, The, Havoc, Lunar Jetman, Mad Cars, Sorcery, Spellbound and Starbike.
- Madmekon sent in POKEs for Worse Things Happen At Sea.
- Marco A. G. Pinto sent in POKEs for Corona Encantada, La.
- Pavel Plíva sent in POKEs for Little Ghost.
- Nyuzga sent in POKEs for Dan Dare: Pilot of the Future.
- Added maps for Andy Capp , Blood Brothers , Boom Bot , Bubble Run ,
Bubble Trouble , Bubble Trouble , Crime Busters , Death Pit ,
Jet Set Willy and Spellbound.
- Added RZX Archive links for Android Two , Andy Capp , Blood Brothers , Boom Bot ,
Bubble Run , Bubble Trouble , Circus Games ,
Galactic Gunners , Heist 2012 , King Tut's Treasure ,
Magic Roundabout, The , Mission Elevator ,
Nightmare On Robinson Street, A , Paddington's Garden Game ,
Paperboy 2 , Peter Pack Rat , Rebel , River Raid ,
Taffy Turner , Tour de Force , Vatman , Wolfenstein 2004 and
Thursday 06 August 2009
Things have been a bit manic over the last few weeks, so the July update is a tad late. Cough. Hopefully I've included everything - feel free to throw things at me if I've forgotten something you sent in!
- Pavel Plíva sent in POKEs for Gommy, Defensor Medieval, Merlin and Toad Runner.
- Jim Pass sent in POKEs for Arkanoid.
- Mike_Myers sent in POKEs for Dollars in the Dust, Gary Lineker's Super Skills, Kokotoni Wilf, Robocop as well as POKEs, maps and solutions for Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen Caso 1: Misterio en la Catedral, Los, Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen Volumen 2 Relato III: El Hijo del Crepusculo, Los, and POKEs, maps, solutions and bug reports for Pon Una Tarantula en Tu Vida. He also sent in POKEs, map and tips for Robin Hood. As well as that lot, he sent in maps for Abracadabra and Nodes Of Yesod.
- Carlos sent in some further tips for Nebulus.
- Archie Robins sent in POKEs for Hidden City.
- Pgyuri sent in new POKEs for Chaos and corrections/updates for Night Gunner and Turbo Esprit.
- Kev "The Rev" McGrorty and Kelly "Banshee" Farrell sent in their complete solution for Labarinth
- Added a complete solution for Black Tower from CASA
- Added maps for Comando Quatro , Corona Encantada, La , Detornator ,
Donald's Alphabet Chase , Explorer XXXI , Frightful ,
Gommy, Defensor Medieval , Headball ,
International Ninja Rabbits , Jocky Wilson's Compendium of Darts ,
Jocky Wilson's Darts Challenge , Kosmos , Last Mohican ,
Mars Red , Merlin , Mockatetris , Pacman's Revenge ,
Toadrunner , Tom & Jerry 2 and Tower of Evil.
- Added RZX Archive links for Action Force II , Action Force , ATV Simulator , Axons ,
Corona Encantada, La , Donald's Alphabet Chase , Don't Panic ,
Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen Volumen 2 Relato III: El Hijo del Crepusculo, Los ,
Future Games , Gunrunner , Jocky Wilson's Compendium of Darts ,
Jocky Wilson's Darts Challenge , Kosmos , Level 5 ,
Maglaxians , Merlin , Mockatetris , Mutan Zone ,
Operation Hanoi , Pon Una Tarantula en Tu Vida ,
Poseidon: Planet Eleven , Robin Hood , Sleep Walker ,
Super Cycle , Tank and Thunder Blade.
Pon Una Tarantula en Tu Vida , Poseidon: Planet Eleven ,
Robin Hood , Sleep Walker , Tank and Thunder Blade.
Sunday 28 June 2009
Lots of new stuff again this month - hurrah!
- Archie Robins sent in POKEs for Existenz.
- Carlos sent in an additional tip Nebulus.
- LaSole sent in POKEs for Frank N Stein, Harrier Attack!, Kokotoni Wilf, Penetrator, Sir Fred, Strip Poker II Plus, Travel with Trashman, Yenght and Zombie Zombie.
- CASA has been updated, so we now have new solutions for Dollars in the Dust, Jolly Poppa Down, Solaris, War-Lord and Wizard Quest (Doreen Bardon); Dome Trooper (Doreen Bardon and Terri Sheehan); Espejos, Pon Una Tarantula en Tu Vida and Rochn, la Era de las Espadas (Juan Duc); and tips for Moonscape - Escape from the Moon , Spiro Legacy, The , Wakemare , War-Lord and Ziggarat of Dread.
- Mike_Myers sent in bug reports for Hulk, The, Human Torch, the Thing and Spider-Man; hacks for Q-Bertus; maps for Gremlins - The Adventure, Hulk, The, Human Torch, the Thing and Robin of Sherwood; POKEs for Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes, Human Torch, the Thing, Qang, Robin of Sherwood, Way of the Exploding Fist, The and World Series Basketball; solutions for Human Torch, the Thing and Robin of Sherwood and tips for Robin of Sherwood.
- Pavel Plíva sent in tips for W*H*B.
- Phil Bromfield sent in POKEs for Dustman.
- MadMekon sent in a map and solution for Biohell.
- Trailblazer sent in a cheat for Atom Ant.
- Added maps for Biniax 2 , Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show , Fernandez Must Die ,
Halls of Doom, The , Inhumanos, Los , Insert Coins 2 ,
Mega-Corp , Monty on the Run , Oberon 69 , Orion ,
Pro Golf Simulator , Solomon's Key , Sorcery ,
Spirit of Ninja, The , Stars, Stripes and Mr. Bush , Time Out ,
Ultimate Warrior and W*H*B.
- Added RZX Archive links for Athena , Biniax 2 , Blinky's Scary School , Bomb Jack II ,
Cascade , Crazy Cars II , Destiny Mission , Detornator ,
Dictator , Frightful , Game , Gommy, Defensor Medieval ,
H.A.T.E. , Halls of Doom, The , Headball , Heavy Metal Mover ,
Hydra , Inhumanos, Los , Insert Coins 2 , Insert Coins ,
Jamski Heroj , Karnov , Knockout , M. M. 6 Zije ,
Mad Mix 2 , Miami Cobra GT , Mortal Kombat , Mot ,
Mozg Procesor , Oberon 69 , Olli & Lissa 3 , Out Run Europa ,
Paris-Dakar , Plexar , Psycho Pigs U.X.B. , Psycho Soldier ,
Smok Wawelski , Spirit of Ninja, The ,
SuperTed: The Search for Spot , Tilt , Time Out , Tokyo Gang ,
Uridium Plus , W*H*B , War of the Worlds, The and
Yie Ar Kung-Fu II.
Saturday 30 May 2009
I did most of this update at 3am, so feel free to throw things at me if you notice any mistakes!
- LaSole sent in corrections for the POKEs for Eric and the Floaters and Stop The Express as well as new POKEs for Beach-Head, Olympicon, Pole Position, Star Trek 3050 and Submarinos U-95 Batalla Naval.
- Mike_Myers sent in maps for Mega-Corp and Spider-Man.
- Michael Evers sent in corrections for the pokes for Pentagram.
- Pgyuri sent in a cheat for Tank Trax and POKEs for Terror-Daktil 4D.
- Archie Robins sent in POKEs for Beach-Head II, Big Trouble!, Game Mix and Jamski Heroj.
- Ivan Sanchez Jorda sent in tips for Viaje al Centro de la Tierra: Version Extendida.
- Jose Roberto sent in POKEs for Karnov.
- Phil Bromfield sent in a useful POKE to change the keys in Wild West Hero.
- The singularly named Roy sent in a bug report for Hobbit, The.
- Added maps for Gauntlet II , Gauntlet , Inferno and Sir Lancelot.
- Added RZX Archive links for Blinky's Scary School , Bomb Jack II , Cascade ,
Crazy Cars II , Destiny Mission , Game , H.A.T.E. ,
Insert Coins 2 , Insert Coins , Knockout , M. M. 6 Zije ,
Mad Mix 2 , Mortal Kombat , Mozg Procesor , Oberon 69 ,
Out Run Europa , Paris-Dakar , Psycho Pigs U.X.B. ,
Smok Wawelski , SuperTed: The Search for Spot , Tilt ,
Time Out , W*H*B , War of the Worlds, The and
Yie Ar Kung-Fu II.
Thursday 30 April 2009
Yike - nearly got caught out by a 30-day month! Lots of POKEs this month, and a big batch of new maps (sort of) - hurrah!
- A few weeks ago, I noticed a few maps on WoS which weren't listed on here. So Nick kindly put together a script to extract all of the map links on Tipshop.
After some comparison between that and a similar list for WoS, I discovered there were quite a few typos and missing maps.. So we now have additional maps for (deep breath):
Abe's Mission: Escape , Air Traffic Control , Bobby Bearing ,
Castle Master II: The Crypt , Chimera , Commodore 64 Adventure ,
Falling Down , Fantastic Voyage , Forest, The ,
Girl Who Was Death, The , Great Escape, The , Home Iceland Dizzy ,
Immortality Rules OK! , Inside Outing ,
Jet Set Willy: Willy Comes Home , Mad Mix 2 , Mad Mix Game ,
Maglaxians , Marioso , Maze Mania , Mission Elevator ,
Movie , Peloponeska Valka , Play Ball! , Samurai Warrior ,
SAS Combat Simulator , Scapeghost , Shadow Of The Unicorn ,
Smagly 2 , Smrkci , Specimen II: The Apple Quest , Specimen ,
Splat! , Strangeloop , Tilt , Tube, The and
Turbo Boat Simulator; and corrected links for about a dozen others... Phew!
- Roy Goodall sent in a correction for the +3 version hack for Thundercats. Seeing as he wrote it in the first place, I reckon he should know!
- As mentioned last month, the hyperlinks to tips from the last issue of YS were wrong because the pages were reversed.. This has been fixed (erm, all 1 link - cough).
- Brando Ferk sent in POKEs for Maze Chase.
- Jeremy Smith sent in POKEs for Chaos and Laser Squad.
- Jose Roberto sent in POKEs for Cabal and P-47 Thunderbolt.
- LaSole sent in POKEs for Enigma Force, Ghostbusters, Raid Over Moscow and Shadowfire.
- Mike_Myers sent in a bug report, tips and POKEs for Moonshade and POKEs for Alchemist, Golden Axe, Head over Heels, Hulk, The, Italia '90 - World Cup Soccer, Kick Off 2, Kick Off, Knight lore, Kong Strikes Back, Legend of the Amazon Women, Martianoids, Mega-Corp, Moonshade, Mutan Zone, NARC, Nemesis and Spider-Man (more POKing of text adventures - very unusual!)
- Pavel Plíva sent in POKEs for Insert Coins 2 and Insert Coins.
- Pgyuri sent in tips and POKEs for Booty.
- Added maps for Insert Coins , M. M. 6 Zije and Street Fighter II.
- Added RZX Archive links for Blinky's Scary School , Bomb Jack II , Destiny Mission ,
Game , Insert Coins , M. M. 6 Zije , Mad Mix 2 , Oberon 69 , Psycho Pigs U.X.B. , Tilt ,
War of the Worlds, The and Yie Ar Kung-Fu II.
Tuesday 31 March 2009
Phew! Another ton of tips, piles of POKEs, stacks of solutions, and (we get the idea! Ed)..
- The enigmatic Dave confirmed that the POKEs for Street Fighter II work. Hurrah! He also pointed out a correction, which led me to discover that the hyperlinks to the final issue of YS don't work because the pages of the last issue are numbered backwards - so I'll need to fix that later - boo!
- Federico Álvarez sent in POKEs for Corona Encantada, La. Thanks to Juan Pablo Lopez Grao for passing these onto us.
- Mike_Myers sent in the map for the second part of Abracadabra, and updated POKEs for Game Over, Saboteur II. And that's as well as POKEs for 11-a-Side Soccer , 1994 - Ten Years After , Alien 8 ,
Emilio Butragueno Futbol , Emlyn Hughes International Soccer ,
Everyone's A Wally , Fairlight , Fernando Martin Basket Master ,
Frost Byte , Galivan - Cosmo Police , Gary Lineker's Hot-Shot! ,
Gary Lineker's Super Star Soccer , Herbert's Dummy Run ,
Manic Miner 6: The Buddha of Suburbia , Manic Miner ,
Manic Miner: Manic Scribbler , Pyjamarama , Riddler's Den and
Three Weeks In Paradise. It appears Mike has found pretty much anything that can be POKEd in Everyone's A Wally, Herbert's Dummy Run and Pyjamarama!
On top of the lorry-load of POKEs, he also sent in tips for Everyone's A Wally and Manic Miner: Manic Scribbler. Mike also sent me his guide to using POKE Finder Wizard, which I haven't had time to host yet - rest assured, it's a goodie!
- Josep Coletas Caubet sent in his solution to Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen Volumen 2 Relato III: El Hijo del Crepusculo, Los. I get the feeling the solution should be accurate, since he wrote the game in the first place!
- LaSole sent in POKEs for 1994 - Ten Years After , 1999 , Combat Lynx , Dragontorc and
- Marco A.G.Pinto sent in POKEs for Mushroom Man and Nanako Descends to Hell.
- Jose Roberto sent in POKEs for Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles - The Coin-Op.
- Pavel Plíva sent in POKEs for Myth II: Return to Hell, Nanako Descends to Hell and Phantomas Tales #1: Marsport.
- CASA has been updated, so we now have solutions for Boyd File, The , Dracula's Castle , Island of Death ,
Lone Brave , Magic Sword, The , Magnetic Moon ,
Marie Celeste , Meltdown , Moonshards of Sacrimore ,
Murder Hunt II , Revenge of Chaos and Wizard, What Wizard?; and tips for Boyd File, The , Lone Brave , Magnetic Moon ,
Marie Celeste Adventure , Marie Celeste , Meltdown ,
Moonshards of Sacrimore and Wizard, What Wizard?.
- Added maps for Cliff Hanger , Feud , Justin , Myth II: Return to Hell ,
Nanako Descends to Hell , Phantomas Tales #1: Marsport ,
Popeye 3 and Space Gun. Thanks - as ever - to the authors of these (Alastair, Doreen Bardon, Juan Duc and Terri Sheehan), and to Jacob Gunness for allowing us to reproduce these articles.
- Added RZX Archive links for Christmas Cracker , Fire Gear , Haunted House , Myth II: Return to Hell , Nanako Descends to Hell , Phantomas Tales #1: Marsport , War Game and Wizard Warz.
Saturday 28 February 2009
Erk! I nearly got caught out by this short month. A late update - when would that ever happen?! (erm, every few months? Ed). Cough..
- David Losada kindly allowed us to reproduce the complete solution to his game, Mundo Perdido del Profesor Seldon, El,
from his website. Many thanks to Juan Pablo López-Grao for locating this and for getting the formal permission from David. I hope I've reproduced it correctly (it's in Spanish, so I can't actually understand it, courtesy of my superb British education) - I'm sure someone will point out any glaring mistakes!
- Archie Robins sent in POKEs for Animated Strip Poker, Sexy Black Jack and Strip Jack - so you can see norty pics of Speccy ladies - woo-hoo.. And just to get the mind out of the gutter, he also sent one in for Jet Bike Simulator.
- The ever-mysterious Un Aventurero sent in solutions for Codigo Secreto Lucybel: Apocalypse, Codigo Secreto Lucybel: Cryogenic, Codigo Secreto Lucybel: Evilution and Dr. Fanfalen y la Loca Mansion del Terror, El.
- La Sole sent in POKEs for 2112 AD, 4 Minute Warning, Blue Max (replacing existing broken ones) and Zaxxon
- Mike_Myers has been a busy chap again (despite mailing me to say it'd be a quiet month as he was taking some down time). He's sent in a ton of stuff for Abracadabra and Skyscraper of Doom, as well as a solution for part 1 of Capitan Sevilla and POKEs for Dynamite Dan, Frogger (A 'n' F), Frogger (Deanysoft), Ghostbusters, Gremlins - The Adventure, Kokotoni Wilf and Travel with Trashman. And for the more observant, you'll notice this includes POKEs for text adventures - he's helpfully documented how he did this as a taster for his forthcoming guide - the details are in the POKEs for Gremlins - The Adventure.. Can't wait to see the full guide!
- Jumping Stack sent in tips for Karnov.
- Jose Roberto sent in POKEs for Rainbow Islands.
- CASA has been updated. Added complete solutions for Mines of Lithiad, The, Sherwood Forest, Star Wars and Theseus and the Minotaur (Juan Duc);
Antagonists, The (Alex Dijkstra); City of Ehdollah, The and Danger! Adventurer at Work! 2 (Terri Sheehan) and Lightmare (Terri Sheehan (with help from Juan and Dave)).
- After one of the games was renamed, I noticed that I'd neglected to add the maps done way back in December 2006! Oops!! (Clod! Ed)... Here they are:
Batman The Caped Crusader, Boulder Dash Construction Kit,
Boulder Dash II: Rockford's Riot, Boulder Dash III,
Boulder Dash, Deadly Evil, Dream Warrior,
Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters, E-SWAT,
Final Fight, Flak, Gunboat, Hydrofool, Miami Vice,
Rupert and the Ice Castle, Rupert And The Toymaker's Party,
Skate Crazy, Super Chopper, Trap Door, The and Xevious.
- And for this month's maps on WoS: Adventures of Buratino, Asterix And The Magic Cauldron,
Demon Slayer, Termination and Through the Trap Door.
- Added RZX Archive links for 911 TS, Abracadabra, Assassin,
Boulder Dash Construction Kit, Catch 23, Cliff Hanger,
Flash Beer Trilogy, Frogger, Hyperlane +, Hyperlane,
Joe Blade III, Masterchess, Park Patrol, Planets, The and
Friday 30 January 2009
It was my birthday yesterday. Apart from it letting me get this update prepared, it also saw me getting a Speccy T-Shirt as a pressy from my ever-loving Wife, Jo - hurrah!
- Eq sent in the complete solution to Dwarfs of Lewsh.
- Archie Robins sent in corrections to the POKEs for Grefell and Specimen II: The Apple Quest, and new POKEs for Cannon Bubble, Columns, Egghead 5: Egghead Round the Med, Moggy, Phantomas Saga: Infinity, Phantomasa 2, Phantomasa v.2 and Phantomasa.
- LaSole sent in POKEs for ACE 2088 and Gift From The Gods.
- Mike_Myers is once again demonstrating that sleep is overrated, sending in wodges of stuff - Cheats: Jet Set Willy 64: Flash Manic Miner, Jet Set Willy: Soul Miner and Manic Miner: Matthew Smith 2008 Remix
Maps: Capitan Sevilla (original by him), and Firelord, Flying Shark, Great Escape, The and Sir Fred (from Micromania issues);
Partial solutions: Capitan Sevilla; POKEs: Agent Orange, Artura, Clever & Smart, Clever & Smart, Coliseum, Dynamite Dan, Firelord, Gonzzalezz, Jaws, Jet Set Willy 1-1, Jet Set Willy 64: Flash Manic Miner, Jet Set Willy: Soul Miner, Manic Miner: Matthew Smith 2008 Remix, Movie, Navy Moves, Renegade and Zhak and
Tips: Manic Miner: Matthew Smith 2008 Remix. Phew!
- The mysteriously named "Un Aventurero" sent in solutions to Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen Caso 2: El Cuervo de la Tormenta, Los, Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen Caso 3: Cantos de Anubis, Los, Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen Caso 4: Tristes Alas del Destino, Los, Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen Caso 5: Ultimo Acto, Los, Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen Volumen 2 Relato I: Las Calles del Miedo, Los and Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen Volumen 2 Relato II: Las Ruedas de Ezequiel, Los.
- Added maps for Afterburner , Albatrossity , Clever & Smart , Drakkar , Hostages , Mortal Kombat , Nonocross , Sabotaje , Saigon Combat Unit , Sigma 7 and Sir Gawain.
If you would like to be kept informed of any future updates, send us an email